Trip Payment One-click payment options for your convenience and security.
135 Trip Payment
- Prices are subject to change within 30 days of intial quote
- Actual payload is limited to weight and/or volume and cannot be guaranteed. Operating conditions may result in an increase/decrease of weight limit. Price does not include build-up/break-down of palletized freight.
- Client acknowledges fees do not include any unforeseen additional expenses. After-hours charges and/or overtime fees and/or other additional expenses will be billed to client at cost.
- Price includes charges as itemized below. 1-hr (FAR135) or 2-hrs (FAR121) of wait time is included from A/C in-position or arrival time, whichever is later, until departure. Wait time in excess will be billed at standard rate. Passenger quotes include 14-hr overnight fees from A/C arrival time.
- Passengers: Please review the TSA Prohibited items list at www.tsa.gov
- All persons and property are subject to screening in accordance with TSA security procedures.
- Any shipments of hazardous materials (HAZMAT) and/or lithium batteries have been accurately declared to the 135 Charters agent. Failure to do so may result in flight delays or cancellations to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- All passengers who APPEAR to be 18 years of age or older must present a valid form of identification. An expired ID is not valid for the purposes of this check.
Any one of the following options is deemed a valid form of identification:
- A Photo ID issued by a government authority. A direct twelve-five aircraft operator employee or authorized representative must verify the Photo ID is a true representation of the passenger. (Only the Pilot in Command is authorized to perform TSA security check by Kalitta Charters)
- Two other forms of ID, at least one of which must be issued by a government authority.
- Before Departure
- More than 72 hours: $750 (plus any accrued trip set up costs)
- 48 to 72 hours: 25% of total cost (plus any accrued trip set up costs)
- Less than 48 hours: 50 % of total cost (plus any accrued trips set up costs)
- After Departure
- Cost of mileage flown or 50% of total cost, whichever is greater, plus any accrued trip set up costs